Core Units of Competency
- UEENEED104A Use engineering applications software on personal computers
- UEENEEE038B Participate in development and follow a personal
competency development plan
- UEENEEE117A Implement and monitor energy sector OHS policies and procedures
- UEENEEE124A Compile and produce an Electrotechnology report:
- UEENEEJ127A Establish the thermodynamic parameters of refrigeration and air conditioning systems
- Windows overall heat transfer coefficients U (PDF)
- UEENEEJ129A Establish heat loads for commercial refrigeration and air conditioning applications
- UEENEEJ164A Analyse the operation of HVAC air and hydronic systems
- UEENEEJ165A Evaluate thermodynamic and fluid parameters of refrigeration systems
- UEENEEJ192A Analyse the psychrometric
performance of HVAC/R systems.
- UEENEEK145A Implement and monitor energy sector environmental and sustainable policies and procedures
Complete Elective units to achieve a total of weighting of 130 points - refer to the training.gov.au for the UEE51211 qualification details.
UEENEEJ191A Select residential air conditioning system equipment, components and accessories
- Residential Air Conditioning interactive image
Recommended Text Books
Text books may be purchased from the Queensland Text Book Warehouse (QTW) www,qtw.com.au
1. Dossat, R, J., & Horan, T. J. (2008). Principles of Refrigeration (5th edition.). New Jersey: Prentice Hall
2. Alldis, B., & Pantlin, K., (2012). Mathematics for Technicians (7th edition). Roseville. McGraw Hill.